International Journal of Drug Regulatory Affairs (IJDRA)
IJDRA is Quarterly Open-access and peer-reviewed Journal circulated electronically and Print since 2013 to provide quality information on the latest updates on Drug regulation. It is the first Journal for subject Drug Regulatory Affairs in India and it publishes Research articles, Review articles, and Case studies on all aspects of Drug Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Development, Medical and Health Sciences in association with Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU), New Delhi, India and Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS), US. The journal is an official publication of Society of Pharmaceutical Tecnocrats (SoPhTec) and is intended to be of interest to a broad researchers from academia and industry of Pharmaceutical, Medical and Health professionals.
Publishing since: 2013
ISSN Number: [Online ISSN: 2321-6794, Print ISSN: 2321-7162]
Nature of Publication: Online and Print
Publishing Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues in year)
Publisher: Indian Journals.com (Diva Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.)
Publishing System: Open Journal System (OJS) by Public knowledge Project.
Submission Type: Online Submission
Index Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2020: 100.00
All Science Journal Classification (ASJC) code: 253 Pharmaceutical Science
Copyright License Type: Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0)
Metadata & DOI (doi.org/10.22270/ijdra): From Crossref-Digital Object Identifier Registration Agency.
Journal Indexing: IJDRA Indexed in more than 69 Databases (Highest in subject), See Indexing
Upcoming Issue: Vol. 11, Issue 3 Sep, 2023 (Last date for Manuscript submission: 31 Aug, 2023)
Article Processing Charges (APC):
- No charges for Scholars living in India with BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- No charges for Government officials from Ministry of Health (MoH)
- No charges for Authors from Low-Income Countries*
- No charges for an Outstanding article - decision lies on Editorial board committe
- 2000 INR/article from Indian Authors
- USD 30/article from Authors from Low-Middle Income Countries*
- USD 60/article from Authors from Upper-Middle-Income Countries*
- USD 120/article from Authors from High-Income Countries*
*Classification of world bank (No other hidden charges) See details in Article processing Charges (APC) and waiver policy
Why publish in International Journal of Drug Regulatory Affairs?
- A broad ranging open access journal
- Fast and efficient online submission
- Rapid publication and High visibility
- Constructive rapid & Expert peer review (Double blind)
- Archiving of your article in various international repositories
- Our journal is indexed in various international indexing authorities
- "Certificate of publication" to the authors of accepted articles (On Demand)
- We also helping in writing the Review article.
IJDRA Publishing Group is the member of/Publishing partner of/Source content provider to:-